Continuing education credits apply as follows unless otherwise noted:
All Workshops offer 1.25 CEP/1.5 CPE/1.25 HRCI
All Hands-On Labs offer 1.5 CPE/1.25 HRCI
Roundtable discussions do not qualify for any continuing education credit
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
Wednesday, May 15, 2019
In our thought provoking and highly engaging roundtables, an E*TRADE associate will introduce a topic and warm up the group by asking a few questions. After that, we hand it over to you to share learnings and discuss best practices with your peers. We love hearing the war stories, so don’t be shy! Please come prepared to engage, ask questions, and share your ideas and perspectives based on your experiences. Chill out and enjoy the discussions. (This session does not qualify for any credits.)
*Does not currently qualify for CEP credit.
Thursday, May 16, 2019
Friday, May 17, 2019
1. 2018 E*TRADE Directions post-conference survey.
2. As of June 15, 2018, Group Five Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study and Financial Reporting Benchmark Study rated Equity Edge Online® highest in Loyalty and Overall Satisfaction for the seventh consecutive year (2012–2018) among all plan sponsors who use a commercial system to manage the recordkeeping of their stock plans in-house. Group Five, LLC is not affiliated with E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or the E*TRADE Financial family of companies.
3. E*TRADE Directions offers continuing education credits through the Certified Equity Professional Institute at Santa Clara University. Qualifying workshops will list the applicable number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
4. E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. is registered with the National Association of the State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to NASBA, 150 Fourth Ave. North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219. Qualifying workshops will list the applicable number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
5. Attendees can receive continuing education credits with the WorldatWork professional certification program. Qualifying sessions will list the credit type and number of continuing education credits.
E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. is located at 3 Edison Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30005.
Some of the content for E*TRADE Directions 2019 will be provided by third parties not affiliated with E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or any of its affiliates. No information contained therein will be endorsed or approved by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or its affiliates and E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for the content.
E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. reserves the right to limit attendance at its own discretion.
This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, products or services, by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services that include trading, investing, banking, and managing employee stock plans.
Employee stock plan solutions are offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc.
The laws, regulations and rulings addressed by the products, services and publications offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. and its affiliates are subject to various interpretations and frequent change. E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. and its affiliates do not warrant these products, services and publications against different interpretations or subsequent changes of laws, regulations and rulings. E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. and its affiliates do not provide legal, accounting or tax advice. Always consult your own legal, accounting and tax advisors.
© 2019 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.