A Night in Old Hollywood
Wednesday, May 15, 2019, 6–9 p.m.
La Quinta Resort & Club
You’ve just arrived in Palm Springs—welcome! Now it’s time to have the red carpet rolled out for you. Join us for a trip back in time to an evening of old Tinseltown glamour—with dinner, signature cocktails, casino games, and a special visit from lookalike Hollywood legends, including Ol’ Blue Eyes himself.
Festival on the Fields at Coachella
Thursday, May 16, 2019, 6:30–10:30 p.m.
Empire Polo Fields
Grab your flower crown or bell bottoms (if you have them), and journey with us for an unforgettable evening at the Empire Polo Fields, site of the world-famous Coachella music festival. You’ll be treated to live music, dancing, food-truck specialties, festival performers, and even a spin or two on a dazzling private Ferris wheel. Transportation provided.
1. 2018 E*TRADE Directions post-conference survey.
2. As of June 15, 2018, Group Five Stock Plan Administration Benchmark Study and Financial Reporting Benchmark Study rated Equity Edge Online® highest in Loyalty and Overall Satisfaction for the seventh consecutive year (2012–2018) among all plan sponsors who use a commercial system to manage the recordkeeping of their stock plans in-house. Group Five, LLC is not affiliated with E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or the E*TRADE Financial family of companies.
3. E*TRADE Directions offers continuing education credits through the Certified Equity Professional Institute at Santa Clara University. Qualifying workshops will list the applicable number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
4. E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. is registered with the National Association of the State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credits. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to NASBA, 150 Fourth Ave. North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN 37219. Qualifying workshops will list the applicable number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
5. Attendees can receive continuing education credits with the WorldatWork professional certification program. Qualifying sessions will list the credit type and number of continuing education credits.
E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. is located at 3 Edison Drive, Alpharetta, GA 30005.
Some of the content for E*TRADE Directions 2019 will be provided by third parties not affiliated with E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or any of its affiliates. No information contained therein will be endorsed or approved by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. or its affiliates and E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. and its affiliates are not responsible for the content.
E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. reserves the right to limit attendance at its own discretion.
This is not an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy securities, products or services, by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation.
The E*TRADE Financial family of companies provides financial services that include trading, investing, banking, and managing employee stock plans.
Employee stock plan solutions are offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc.
The laws, regulations and rulings addressed by the products, services and publications offered by E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. and its affiliates are subject to various interpretations and frequent change. E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. and its affiliates do not warrant these products, services and publications against different interpretations or subsequent changes of laws, regulations and rulings. E*TRADE Financial Corporate Services, Inc. and its affiliates do not provide legal, accounting or tax advice. Always consult your own legal, accounting and tax advisors.
© 2019 E*TRADE Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.